1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
TELL PAT HE NEEDS TO TURN IN HIS ******* 4X4 LICENSE IMMEDIATELY! HES GONE SOFT ON US :banghead:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I want to see Pat take that up two headed dragon. You guys said my Jeep was a low rider that will really be dragging bottom. My god I think he has been Europeonised. He's not our Patrick anymore :(

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell, I think he'd turn in his license for the fast cars and fine women in Italy!!!

His car has the 4.0 V8 I believe with a standard trans.....He says it hauls ass and sticks to the ground damn good. It is a fully loaded car with leather, air suspension, etc. Best thing is, it's a 96, been mostly "Americanized" with safety glass and catalytic converters, and he scored it for $4000!!! Fawker! :finger: :finger:

That's alright, he'll be chauffeuring us around in it when we visit him next year!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
530 Posts
He going to ship that beater back stateside when his tour is through?Pretty nice beater,I'd throw a 100 wet shot on it,blower or turbo,ditch the cats,02 simulator,eibach spring it for an drop of an inch or 2, do smokey peel outs,pop wheelies and scare ol ladies in it,then shit on the windshield,an give it away :finger:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Simmer down now. I have not been able to find a 4x4 for less than $8500. But I think I have a line on a Land Cruiser It has a 2.8l turbo and 33's. :thumb: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Let's see...
stretch the Jeep frame...couople of custom body mounts...yup, that 740'll fit just fine. Visibility will suck with that big ol' hood, though. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts