Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold - AMC 401 with 4 barrel edelbrock intake

$200 - AMC 304 complete motor with flywheel has amc 4 barrel intake setting on top but not bolted down.

Sold - TH400 with AMC bell housing rebuild with manual valvbody kit (could be converted back to automatic) and stage 2 transgo shift kit (possibly already sold)

Sold - Dana 300 transfer case set up for twin sticks with the beginnings of the shifters and a 32 spline input

Sold - Propane setup for quadrajet but have spread bore to square bore adapter includes tank, line, mixer, regulator, lock off and tank bracket.

$175 - MSD 6A ignition box and MSD TFI coil p/n 8227

$450 - 73 CJ5 frame and body. The frame is completely boxed and has spring/ shackle hangers with leaf springs positioned for 106" wheelbase. The body is partially boatsided. The framework for it is there, but the framework for it needs to be finished on the passengers side and needs the 3/16" plate steel welded in. All material for finishing the boatside is included. Also has front fenders, hood and core support/grille. Tub also has a full "cage".

Sold - Warn 8274 winch complete with cable, roller fairlead and controller (possibly already sold)

Sold - Dana 60 dually front and Dana 70 dually rear (single wheel hubs to match WMS width on the front) both axles have 3.73 gears and open diffs with HMMWV beadlocks and some worn 39.5" TSLs bolted on. Going off memory I think the outside tire to outside tire measurement on the tires is around 88". WMS is around 76" on both axles. Perches on the D70 were moved in to bolt into the CJ. I also have some gears that were pulled out of a set of M715 axles. They are somewhere in the range of 5.86. The fronts should work with a side gear swap in the carrier. The rears would require a spacer to be made to go between the ring gear and carrier face to work in the rear axle.

Everything is located in Mountain Home, Idaho, but deliveries could be arranged depending on where I have to go.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of frame. I've got about 200 pictures of the Jeep and everything. If you need more pictures of anything just ask and I probably already have them.

craigslist 080 (Medium).jpg

craigslist 087 (Medium).jpg

craigslist 088 (Medium).jpg

craigslist 028 (Medium).jpg

craigslist 029 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to sell the 60 by itself, but I would sell the 60 and 70 together without the wheels and tires. I'd sell the pair for $1200. The 70 has been converted to disk brakes with all new rotors, calipers, pads, hoses and lines.

Just an FYI these are Chevy axles.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone asked me what I would take for them on another site and I think I posted $450. The wheels are 8 bolt HMMWV beadlocks with plastic USA 6x6 beadlock inserts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts