Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
6-9PM June 13th American Legion Building 126 2nd Street North Marsing ID or
June 14th Hampton Inn 5750 E. Franklin Rd. Nampa ID

to discuss TMP Travel Management Plan Murphy Subregion Travel Management Plan

Original deadline was June 15th but due to interest the deadline was extended to June 30th.

?'s Ryan Homan 208-896-5925 [email protected]
Thanks for posting this Eric, I just got this letter in the mail yesterday. This is a great time for all of those interested in keeping trails open in the Owyhees to figure out how to help. Bill Taylor and I met with Ryan a week ago, last friday and got an idea of what the BLM needs from us. If you have not taken the time to share the GPS coordinates of your trails with Bill Taylor, please do so, we need to have ALL of our trails inventoried.

All members input for this particular section is very important, we hope when you get a chance you will take the time to voice your thoughts and desires about how you would like to see the travel management handled in this area. Please attend the open houses in droves to show your support for the travel management plan. You better believe we all need to write letters requesting very specific trails and designations for our 4x4 sport.

From my limited dealings with the BLM, and especially Ryan, they want to be as thorough as possible and I feel will be very responsible with their planning.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan is coming down to MH June 12th to talk to WWOR too. So if you are interested in that you are welcome to come. 7pm at Carlos restaurant which across the street from Albertsons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts