Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Ouch, Do I take this personally?
The onlaw violation I could see my self in, is leaving it there overnight.
No signs marked, that it was illegal to drive where I drove..... The only gate signage was BLM, "please close gate"

Maybe i am just being hypersensive, as I have never stuck a rig before/had to leave it.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
All of them are fine except 07-03. What is their exact definition. Or is it so broad as to say I am driving on a marked road that is public land and hence it is made of dirt so I am helping to erode the road so I am damaging it by driving on it so now I get a ticket??? I guess the first person that get sighted for driving one of the trails will have to bring a lawsuit in regards to this. Or am I wrong???

A little more direction on this would be great Nate. ie What do we do?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
All of them are fine except 07-03. What is their exact definition. Or is it so broad as to say I am driving on a marked road that is public land and hence it is made of dirt so I am helping to erode the road so I am damaging it by driving on it so now I get a ticket???

A little more direction on this would be great Nate. ie What do we do?
I agree, there were several times today that a creek, or spring made the road part of its natural course... who is guilty of erosion, me and the XJ, or the 20 quads that passed me going the other way......?

Point of "who is the erosive bad guy" is mute,
(we all play there) clarity on erosion, i.e. parameters of definiton...would be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts