Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time to get the piece of S**T out. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are you sure your mech. didn't say "383 stroker" instead of 386 stroker? :?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Here is one for ya AJ how do you get a 391 out of a 350 whistle whistle

BTW you will be happy with a stroker motor torque

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
stroke that baby to the max! isn't that done with a 4" stroke crank?
that sounds cool, but I wouldn't want one! that sucker would wear out FAST!
i'm doing a 406 with vortec heads with mine, better be able to kick this 386's ass! if not, i'm hangin my hat up!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Nope not a 4" stroke. I have this done to mine, it is a 3.835 stroke custom crank, 30 over pistons with the tops milled, 5.7 rods. Combine that with some good heads, exhaust, intake, carb and you get 490lbs @ 3500 and 400hp @4500 which equals a good seat of your pants fell :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Nope 400 block 327 crank don't remember the stroke and the block was virgin. Hot Rod mag built an engine like it quite a few years back the tourque curve on the dyno looked like this ______________________ My buddys engine ended up a little more wild with like .618 lift with fully cnc ported AFR head Daul quad low rise offy intake and dual 500 cfm carters. We never got enough rear tire under the car to see how truly fast it was. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
one more day

all i know is i want that sucker to run can wait to see it and most of all drive it even better news came up with the money to do the lift, add the one tone Axels, and 38's its time to mud mud mud mud mud. . .

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one more day

all i know is i want that sucker to run can wait to see it and most of all drive it even better news came up with the money to do the lift, add the one tone Axels, and 38's its time to mud mud mud mud mud. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts