Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The back of my jaw is just throbbing. Going to try to get into the dentist today. Hurts to swallow and to talk.

Pretty much ruins my social life. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
ohh

ooohhh I feel your pain there man...been there, done that!!
social life? when did that happen??? :shock: :roll: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it might be my gums. Now and then I get a peanut or something between the gum and a tooth making it real sore and swells up. Looks like that might be it agian in this case.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: see!

AJ Johnson said:
see what happens to ya for sucking on nuts?!?!?!?!?!?! :finger:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, I went to the ER last night to get some real pills for the pain. Looks like I might be into the Oral surgan today. I'm getting looked at to see if its the tooth or a gum infection. Its swollen up enough now that I cant close my mouth. :banghead:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
!

OUCH!!! I do feel for ya man... been there done that... take 4 or so pain pills, swig some nyquil, and you will be feeling REAL good soon...

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took three advil and chugged a Smirnoff at about midnight last night and it didnt even dent the pain. the stuff from the hospital worked great though. I'm on it right now. :deal: :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm off to the dentist. Hopefully its just an infection that I can take medication for and not a root canal or something.

Right before my vacation too. :banghead:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They pulled all four of wisdom teeth. :(

Ouch Ouch Ouch. :(

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
!!

ohhh... Ive never had mine pulled... but I been around those that have... Glad i'm CLEAR over here.. :deal: hope the pain stopps in a couple of days...

·
Registered
695 Posts
That really sucks! So did they knock you out or did you stay awake for it? I stayed awake for mine, wished I hadn't, the doc forgot to numb one of my wisdom teeth before he shattered it to get it out. That F'ing hurt!!! :banghead:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they knocked me out. :deal: :thumb:

They had to take two of them in pieces. I dont really fell to bad today at all. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
OUCH!

OUCH! at least they did that... it makes me squeamish just thinking about it! I don't mind the dentist at all... as long as I am unconscious!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sandman said:
They pulled all four of wisdom teeth. :(

Ouch Ouch Ouch. :(
Yep, ouch is right. I had to have mine pulled last summer. I wore an ice pack on my face for the first couple days and couldnt eat any real food for about two weeks.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
These guys did a class job. I'm not even using pain pills today and I'm eating regular food. :shock:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts