Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. I would like some help from you.
Saturday the 29th, I plan on pulling my 4-runner into Steve's Shop to do some major work. I want to put my suspension lift in, and yank my old engine, tranny, and transfercase. I also am going to try and get the new 4.3 V6, TH350 and my toy doubler in place. I still have a few things I'm waiting on to make the engine run, and I need to build the tranny, but I want to get it all put in place and bolted in to see where I need to modify for clearance. I've done my homework on this, so I think I know everything that we will have to deal with, but I would like some help getting as much done in one day as I can. I'll provide Pizza and Mountain Dew, unless you prefer another beverage?
I'm shooting for 9 AM and we'll go from there.
ANY help you can give will be greatly appreciated. You guys know that i've been more than willing to come help someone out with theirs, so I hope you guys will show mercy on me!:rotfl::rotfl:

BIG THANKS
to Steve for the use of his Shop!:beer::bowdown:

Post up if you can come help.

Thanks guys!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
sure thing!

I will be there from about 12 30 till around 6:thumb:

dew for me!!!!

Thanx aj

·
Registered
397 Posts
AJ i could come help on sunday or monday if you need it let me know.... if all else i could be a great supervisor.....

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol... Thanks guys! I need all the help I can get!
Travis... I got your stuff for your blazer.

·
Registered
397 Posts
lets put her together today and you will make some MONEY!

also need to know what you would charge me to check to see if my barrings, or brakes are bad in my front end....

·
Registered
550 Posts
I can come up after work unless me and the wife end up going out of town.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will come for a while. Call and remind me!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts