1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Linkie no workie... But I've seen the vid you linked. Yes, it's badass.. Anything than can smoke the hides on the dyno is respectable in my book. I've got a few more vids of the car in action. It's a tire packin' sunuva bitch.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yepper got that Grand national clip saved on the comp as well if that is indeed the same as you two gentleman are refering!definetly bad ass.If I recall the thread right,which was aboot 2 yrs pasts,it has a 350 stuffed in there not a v-6,with twin turbo's and and shot of the laughing gas.When he is counting down from 5 on his finger out the window,and the nitro hits,smokes the tires on the dyno,and still turned 1150-1190 horse if I recall the numbers correct,I know it was in the 11hundy range.You want some sick car vid clips,hit some of the bigger viper,corvette,mustang forumns.Got some good street race(in car and out of),dyno runs,smokey peel outs,hammer fest clips from them as well. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
RockPunk said:
Yepper got that Grand national clip saved on the comp as well if that is indeed the same as you two gentleman are refering!definetly bad ass.If I recall the thread right,which was aboot 2 yrs pasts,it has a 350 stuffed in there not a v-6,with twin turbo's and and shot of the laughing gas.When he is counting down from 5 on his finger out the window,and the nitro hits,smokes the tires on the dyno,and still turned 1150-1190 horse if I recall the numbers correct,I know it was in the 11hundy range.You want some sick car vid clips,hit some of the bigger viper,corvette,mustang forumns.Got some good street race(in car and out of),dyno runs,smokey peel outs,hammer fest clips from them as well. :thumb:
i am thinking of the same dealio and I think it was the v6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts