Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you going? :thumb:

My and my wife and two kids will be there.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I thought I had you figured out and then this. lol

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
My husband and I. I dont think our kids will be going with us this year, they will be at Camp Grandma and Grandpa!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'm planning on it. My brother is planning on flying in from Maine to come as well :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I will be going unless I get held over. I should be back same time as last year.

·
Registered
288 Posts
me,my girlfriend ,and parents are coming unless something changes. is it MOAB yet

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well, unless something changes, I will be deployed so I'm out.
But Josh,,, if you don't go,,,who's gonna dangle from the burb?

I'm going, If I can build up enough vacation time.

·
Registered
698 Posts
As of now me, my wife, and two kids are going. Hopefully nothing changes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm going to try to make it this year depending on my job but the wife already told me she's not going, since she is pregnant and the kid will already be downloaded by that time. so we'll see...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hashed out the details this weekend with my brother and all is looking well. I didn't realize that the dates changed, so I had to redo my leave request.

Plans are to roll out on the 3rd and doing some hiking/sight seeing on the 4th before wheeling starts on the 5th.

I'm going to reserve a tent site pretty soon. If anyone else wants to share the spot to save some $$ let me know, there's plenty of room for 3-4 tents.

·
Registered
288 Posts
this will be my last run with the club before i leave for coast guard boot so im goin to make it last.

·
Registered
940 Posts
:thumb: I'm in for sure. Shackin up with Lehi.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
just cuz your retired doesnt mean the policy dont apply. :flipoff: dont ask dont tell!!!! :rotfl:

wish i could go!! :lame:
I could take your Yoda on my double trailer... Then your wifey could rock it down there for you! Or I could, but it is a standard, and I am a fat lazy bastard who likes the slushboxes... so maybe that wouldn't work out after all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 42 Posts