Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See you guys on Monday. I'll try to take all the pics that I can but I dont know how it will go. You know, being a judge and all. :finger:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
883 Posts
Ahh.. Yet another sucker for Lil' Rich and Big Rich to use... LOL... Have fun, Comps are a blast... Tell those guys Hi for Me... You should have fun, there pretty cool to hang with, though you probably won't see much of them, during the event... There ALL over the comp. site...

Have fun... Take lots of Pics... Ohh.. and be nice to Bill... Wish him well...

GET IT!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back!

Had a blast and saw Bill. Also saw Bill flip all the way over and crunch his front end in. :mrgreen:

Just got home and I am freaking beat. I am not a mountain goat. I gots pics and I'll post them up tomorow. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:finger:

Didnt get much good stuff. Most of the time I was running up and down watching cones and stuff and didnt have time for the camera.

Had about 5 rolls on my track the first day and none the second day.

Only had one guy try to pick a fight. :mrgreen:

http://www.planet4x4.net/werocks2005/index.htm

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Who wanted to pick the fight and why???

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One of the competitors on the second day. He was having a bad weekend and was wanting to vent. Gave me a bad time about a cone that ran over. Claimed that he didnt know it was part of the track and blah blah blah. He pulled it with some other judges also. He yelled at me and wouldnt sign the time slip. I just blew him off and he went away.

He was a bad driver anyway. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
167 Posts
I guess you would run into that every once in awhile hope you had a good time other than that :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts