·
Registered
164 Posts
those guys clank when they walk!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
NO

Dude That F***en Rocks. . . . about five years ago i saw a hole bunch of them come to Washington State and preforme trying to go over the bogs down there in Mt. Vernoun and it was way CooL :thumb: :thumb:
:scared: NO NO NO AJ, when you watch that we can not try that out on my new Blazer, Motor, or Tires. . .

·
Registered
397 Posts
technicaly

well tech. . . its yours. . . and if you keep tachin it out at 7.5 RPM's it might not make it to me. . . Dammm that motor is nice. . . and the tires too, ok and the lift. . . did i mention the new Front seat and top. . . .oh man i have a NICE Blazer. . . . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Re: technicaly

str8six4me said:
well tech. . . its yours. . . and if you keep tachin it out at 7.5 RPM's it might not make it to me. . . Dammm that motor is nice. . . and the tires too, ok and the lift. . . did i mention the new Front seat and top. . . .oh man i have a NICE Blazer. . . . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
oh no no no.... that motor's yours baby... paid for and installed! and it isn't tachin put at 7.5..... more like 6k... :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts