Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dear Off-Road Pals,

We are passionate off-road enthusiasts ourselves who are currently studying automotive engineering. In the course of writing our thesis about -you guessed it- off road vehicles, we´ve developed a stabilizer disconnection concept for the after market. It is pretty much like the `07 Jeep Wrangler’s ASBS. Before we go to expenses (prototype, etc..) -and for that would have to sell our own jeeps (oops!)- we are now trying to estimate our chances on the world’s biggest off-road market, the U.S. market. You would do us a great favour if you participated in our survey:

http://offroad.of.ohost.de/phpsurveyor/index.php?sid=1

If you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to send us an e-mail to:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks for your help.
Best regards from Germany

Patrick and Karsten

·
Registered
183 Posts
i want my time back for reading this

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I was bored took their survey like 15 minutes after they posted, I chose function over pretty, and off road performance over on road safety.

Ennh, I was bored.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was bored took their survey like 15 minutes after they posted, I chose function over pretty, and off road performance over on road safety.

Ennh, I was bored.
Yeah, I know, I know. There are more interesting things than our survey:confused: But in the end it hopefully helps to bring a usefull gadget onto the aftermarket.
Thanky you for participating anyway. We really appreciate.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I hope that my answers relay how a person who uses his rig for function views high zoot aftermarket accessories, my answers were in all honesty, and don't take the bored part too badly, only do a lot of things on the internet, cause this or that forum doesn't have enuff activity to keep my interest picqued.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts