Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been giving it much considreation for the past few days. I'm affraid once my wheelin' rig is complete I'm going to have a hard time fitting in to a local club. I really wish I could remain a part of Wild West, but I have decided to keep the dually look on my jeep and I just don't know if I'd fit in. After giving it much thought and considration I think I am going to start my own elite club for a specific segment of off road vehicle. Duallies. I'm going to call it Only Duallies Off Road. I haven't seen many dually wheelers, so I don't know how well this will work. I'm hoping my dually will inspire others to do the same and we can grow into a national sensation. I guess only time will tell. What do you guys think? Anyone intersting in adding training wheels to their rig? I really would appreciate your input.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
ELITIST PIG!!!!:flipoff:

:bolt:

·
Registered
5 Posts
You know, I think I would join that club. I'm working on an '83 1/2 ton, converting it to a 1 ton 4x4 dually. I love the dually look, and you don't see duallys out off-roading much.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
do you have to wear a helmet and have a handycap parking sticker too?!?!:rotfl:

and your right chris....this thread does stink!:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cannoncrawler said:
ELITIST PIG!!!!:flipoff:

:bolt:
Hey now, you don't see me going in your threads insulting you. Keep your negative comments to yourself. :cussing:
Lumpdog said:
Finally a place for my Dually Burb to fit in.....:thumb:

So, can I be a member of you club and another? Any thoughts on satellite members?
I'll need to give this some serious thought. In the early, development stages of the club, It may be neccessary to have all members be very active in getting the club rolling. At least once a year there will be a major trip to an extremely popular wheeling spot (Moab, Rubicon, etc) meant to increase the awareness of ODOR. It will be mandatory for all members to attend this run. If they are dedicated enough they will not have a problem dropping everything from their schedule for this. At this point I'm leaning towards no membership in any other organizations, period. At least not for the first 3-4 years anyway. I want all our members to be 100% dedicated to ODOR. Once the club is up and running I may change that rule. Unfortunatley, because of the nature of this club, we will not be able to allow anyone without a dually to join ODOR on a trail run. I don't think it would have the same impact if there were some non dually rigs in the group.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: - Now this is funny!!! I give it FIVE popcorns. :thumb:

EDIT - Or maybe that should be two pairs of two popcorns

:popcorn: :popcorn: ***********:popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
66TLC said:
Josh did you really start this or did Chris get a hold of your sign on?
No way, this is all me. Don't be trying to give any credit to Chris.

I stopped by Grubbrothers during lunch to see about getting some stickers made.

·
Registered
102 Posts
So what if you don't have a rig, and just want to be elite? Because I'm thinking I'd totally drop WWOR and HDOR to dedicate all my time and $$ for you and your causes only. That's a perfect way to make more friends!

Of course, I might only have useless but amusing comments to make, so if I pass the reqs you'd better tell me to refrain from posting in your threads. That good natured fun stuff is not to be allowed.

·
Registered
698 Posts
If I get two spares can I be a member?????

·
Registered
698 Posts
Lehi could hook you up with some sweet fender flares to cover the extra tires :thumb: :rotfl:

·
Registered
102 Posts
by the way what's the super cool top secret initiation task going to be, or do I not want to know. I probably don't want to know...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I think I am going to have John make me some wheel spacers and I will order two more 47's. I can make my flender flares bigger. If I do this ca I join ODOR.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts