Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
That the same day as the association General Meeting, in Twin Falls..

Wow!! I just can't believe that everyone complains about the association, and not being informed, and yet know one goes to these meetings..

Maybe you could re-schedule the Run, and attend the meeting instead..

Anyhow, just Reminding everyone of the meeting is all...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
I won't be able to attend I have an exercise at the guard base.
:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
allusee said:
That the same day as the association General Meeting, in Twin Falls..

Wow!! I just can't believe that everyone complains about the association, and not being informed, and yet know one goes to these meetings..

Maybe you could re-schedule the Run, and attend the meeting instead..

Anyhow, just Reminding everyone of the meeting is all...
We decided on this date at our last meeting now if the club members want to change it that would be fine.
 

·
Wrench Wench
Joined
·
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's still on we will all meet at the Chevron station @ 9:00am on the 23rd and be going to run the Bruneau loop. We forgot to talk about food supplies so if someone can bring buns, chips, and pop I will bring the hamburgers. See you all there!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
muddinmike said:
*cough cough* mindyyourownbuisness *cough cough*

:finger:

FYI MIKEY... It is my business.. :finger:

In any case it truly doesn't matter since WWOR has decided NOT to JOIN the association anyhow.. :deal: Which is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard in a VERY, VERY, VERY long time. :roll:

Chris, Can you tell me why? That part was not in the email. Feel free to email, post or call. Thx!
 

·
DinoWagonMan!
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
drama

drama drama drama :roll: :roll:
 

·
Wrench Wench
Joined
·
6,190 Posts
allusee said:
Chris, Can you tell me why? That part was not in the email. Feel free to email, post or call. Thx!
Had you attended the last two meetings, you would know:

The reason is simple, at this point in time, we as a club have decided not to join. It was voted on at our last meeting. This issue was first brought up at the August meeting, when our ex president suggested that we not participate in the Association at this point. We felt that the Association has not operated itself in the past in a manner that reflects the views of our members. We have decided to invite the Association to one of our meetings in the future to answer all the clubs questions and hopefully at that time we will be interested in joining. Until then, I was not going to allow a difference of opinions about the joining the asssociation split our club apart. We do alot to help the community by cleanups, attending meetings, sponsoring events on our own at this time.

I personally still do support the Association (I have attended meetings and tried to give constructive pointers along the way) to a point, even though I personally think they have gone astray a few times, but my personal opinion is not the club's decision.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
I thought we all used the same land(s), areas, etc. weather it be for mud racing, rock crawling, atv riding, bike riding whatever...

I believe Chuck suggested that ONLY because there was A COMMUNICATION ISSUSE, and everyone on this site was getting angry and all the BS was being posted etc.. but I thought YOU were going to CLEAR THINGS UP and be supportive and join of the association with the club.

And this statement YOU JUST made is FLAT OUT BS..
"We felt that the Association has not operated itself in the past in a manner that reflects the views of our members"

So, please tell me, HOW WOULD THE WWOR CLUB like to see the Association operated, to reflect the views of the WWOR members?

And what are the views of the MEMBERS?

And also, please tell me, What exactly does this above STATEMENT MEAN... Cause to me, it isn't a CLEAR REASON as to WHY the Club HAS DECIDED NOT TO JOIN the ASSOCIATION.. MEANING, what has the association done to piss off WWOR, how has the association not operated in conjunction with the members views of WWOR... Like I stated above, WWOR uses the SAME FREEKING LANDS as we ALL do, and the ASSOCIATION is A key player in HELPING to KEEP THESE LANDS OPEN...

It doesn't matter to me either way if the CLUB JOINS, just sounds to me like there is NO REAL REASON the CLUB IS NOT JOINING RIGHT NOW..

Funny, What questions do you have, have you posted them on the Assoc. site, have you even contacted the Council to discuss the CLUBS CONCERNS? And If YOUR A SUPPORTED of the ASSOCIATION, have you joined as am indiv. member? And INSTEAD of going on your TRAIL RUN, SUNDAY, HAS ANYONE in the CLUB VOLUNTEERED to go the the GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING IN TWIN?

Whatever CHRIS... You keep on doing what YOUR DOING, your GREAT AT IT... (Seriously) I am not bashing you or WWOR, I just think the Club is MIS-informed. Hopefully the CLUB will decisde to join AT SOME POINT...

This is making me laugh... This TOPS the CAKE.. I must say.. Thanks for the laugh today... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
allusee said:
Whatever CHRIS... You keep on doing what YOUR DOING, your GREAT AT IT... (Seriously) I am not bashing you or WWOR, I just think the Club is MIS-informed. Hopefully the CLUB will decisde to join AT SOME POINT...

This is making me laugh... This TOPS the CAKE.. I must say.. Thanks for the laugh today... :thumb:
You know Chris has done more in the last year to promote Off roading, Keep the land clean, and keep the trails open than the almighty Association that has collected all this money toward these things. Do you know why!!!!!
Because he is DEDICATED, INTERNET SAVY, AND HAS GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS and uses this forum to communicate. THOSE THINGS ARE A MUST.
You Assoc. guys get pissed at me everytime I state this but dammit take some notes dont just come back and bash me. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
ontherocks said:
allusee said:
Whatever CHRIS... You keep on doing what YOUR DOING, your GREAT AT IT... (Seriously) I am not bashing you or WWOR, I just think the Club is MIS-informed. Hopefully the CLUB will decisde to join AT SOME POINT...

This is making me laugh... This TOPS the CAKE.. I must say.. Thanks for the laugh today... :thumb:
You know Chris has done more in the last year to promote Off roading, Keep the land clean, and keep the trails open than the almighty Association that has collected all this money toward these things. Do you know why!!!!!
Because he is DEDICATED, INTERNET SAVY, AND HAS GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS and uses this forum to communicate. THOSE THINGS ARE A MUST.
You Assoc. guys get pissed at me everytime I state this but dammit take some notes dont just come back and bash me. :roll:
:rotfl: Gimme a break... Don't turn this into a DEFEND CHRIS ISSUE... It has nothing to do with CHRIS PERSONALLY...

Chris, does his share, and probably more then he should just like a some others, including myself, but that wasn't the point... The point was the CLUB.... and its involvement with the association.. I wanted to know why they decided not to join right now? The statement he made was not INFORMATIVE, it was in FACT UNCLEAR AS TO THE REAL RESONS WHY.

I don't care to get an OVERVIEW of WHAT CHRIS HAS DONE OR HAS NOT DONE FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE Thanks Though!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
We voted and it was decided that we were not going to join as a club. I would like to say some things but is inapproiate to do so in a public forum so I don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
OK let me reword this -- WHY would WWOR a club that does so much join a club that hasnt done near as much.
Is simply stated last night why hasnt the Assoc. got involved with the fight to keep the sand wash open, and the same ol answers poped up again "we are not very internet savy" "we all have familys and jobs and not alot of time" "post it on our website so we know about it". no one looks at the Assoc. web site nothing changes over there,,, this site right here is the meeting place for all the clubs that do and dont belong to the Assoc. so this site right here is where all the info is.. When I as an outsider see the lack of comuication, internet savy, time and all the rest of the problems the Assoc. has right now it doesnt make me want to join so Im sure thats the same with WWOR!!!!!
Here a few weeks ago I PMed bluej an apology message to give to Taylor I never as much got a " I will make sure he gets it" "thanks""Fawk you" or a "kiss my ass" back -- not a peep,, now thats some great communication!!!!!!
 

·
DinoWagonMan!
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
fgh

my hell....... :roll:

you guys argue like married folk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 

·
Wrench Wench
Joined
·
6,190 Posts
So since this thread has gone so off track, here is what it started as:

The next WWOR fun run will be on Oct 23. We will be meeting at the Chevron on Airbase road at 9:00 am. We still need to have some members sign up to bring chips, drinks, and buns. We will be running the Lizard Gulch run along with the Bruneau Loop run. We will be right at the Hot Springs, so if you would like bring some shorts or a bathing suit and jump in after the run!!

Hope to see you all there!



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top