Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Won't be able to make it. I'm working night shift this week.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well I tried to get a bit of time to head to town to the meeting, but we where only 4 guys in the shop and busy. I just got home a few mins ago and went into work at 2:30 yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nate, I will try to get everything from the meeting posted before I leave town. Octobers run will be the roadside clean up on the 22nd be at the sandwash area at 9:00. Members have already volunteered to bring items for lunch. We will also be doing some mild wheeling afterwards. Oh also if you want your copy of the Moab video right away contact Josh they are $6.00.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WWOR Meeting 10/10/06

7:15pm Meeting called to order

1st Item Moab videos are now available for $6.00 each also see Moab Mash 2006 for more pics.
2nd Item Welcome back Lehi and congratulations for placing 1st at the Pleasant Valley Mud bog and congratulations to Chris who placed 2nd.
3rd Item Oct 21st is the next Pleasant Valley Race racing starts at 5:00.
4th Item Oct 28th is the Weiser Mud Bog and also the Fun Krawl @Bill Taylor’s please see Runs and Wheeling Trips for more information.
5th Item Oct 22nd is our road side clean up with some mild wheeling afterwards (Hole 13 and Lizard gulch) Lehi has volunteered to pick up the garbage bags from the Highway District. Everyone should meet @ the sandwash area @ 9:00. Lunch will be provided by members who volunteered to bring the following: Sherry chips, Pam hamburgers, Josh buns, Chris drinks.
6th Item November’s run – This run has been postponed till we hear more of the Poker run that Chuck is trying to put on. More information will be posted as we find out more.
7th Item Top Truck- A volunteer is needed to take on the duties of getting this event approved. The individual would have to meet with Parks and Rec. and City Hall.
8th Item Idaho 4x4 Association has voted to support the Owhyee Initiative. At this time we are going to abstain from making a decision till we are better informed. Anyone wanting to read more about this can go to http://www.owyheeinitiative.org/
9th Item Tech Inspection- we will be tech inspecting your vehicles at the clean up please look over your bylaws for a list of items needed.
Thank you to all the members who helped in rebuilding Lehi’s tranny.

Next Meeting November 14

1 - 6 of 6 Posts