Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to the Lava Flows on the 15th. We will be leaving Checkers on Woodruff and 17th @ 9:00am and meeting people north of IF @ the co-op in Rexburg around 9:30. Thanks, Jarrod

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm in.
I just got back from there. I was over by the buttes deer hunting this morning and afterwards ran over to the rock trail and looked around. I even found a couple other runs near by that looked pretty fun.
also found this. :angryfir:

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
I know a group of guys that paintball out there. I bet they have that stuff set up.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Yo Jared, I heard that the Steep n Deep was invited so some of us are planning on showing up! Looks like the weather will be nice. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am out. Will be in Jackpot. Have fun. I really wish I could be there. I know I pushed for it, but I did not see the conflict until it was too late. I would like to go another time if anybody wants to.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I am out for the Steep & Deep guys being there. I was going to come especially since the truck is already up at Steve's, but now I have family coming into town so I will not be able to make the lava run....

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
ha ha .hadn't seen this when i called you!! um, sure i will ride with you........is it a formal thing? lol what time should i tell me daddy we will be home? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Lavacrawler said:
Hey Chad, seeing how Scott's not going you're more then welcome to ride w/ me. I'm on my own for this trip :thumb:
Chad, this reminds me of other times that you were the second choice. :scared: lol

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
i think he meant i would be riding with you, but not now! :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl:
that there was some funnay shit! :finger:

So, who all is going on this run then?
I may run the brown turd... since it's all I have running at the moment, lol..
unless you count the geo metro? :deal: :firedevi:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
LMAO!
what am I gonna drive to work then?!?! :finger:
I can make it all over the trails... you can go anywhere if you are determined enough and don't care about the rig...
I used to have a different geo that I went wheelin with all the time. When I got done with that thing the floorboards were about 6" higher all around, lol... :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a friend that's a profesional photographer that wants to go to take pics to possibly sell to the magazines, but he would like to ride with someone up there and back, anybody have room for him??

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Looks like I am out. I had some stuff come up. :?

Have a good time! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
rokbrkr said:
Jeff dropped off three discs yesterday :thumb:
Can you post them up? Maybee if you get a disk to Greg he can post them on the site.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts