Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be having a run to Websters dam on the 19th of this month. We will be meeting at the Wright Brothers truck stop at 7:30 am. I'm not sure of the meeting place for people north of IF, as soon as I get that onfo I'll post it. Everybody is welcome. Thanks, Jarrrod

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Who is planning on attending? How long is the run, any details would be appreciated. I am trying to plan, see if I can swing it. Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ima goin! The run is @ start to finish long, it is gonna be in Idaho, and likely have some frozen water in flake form or grannular crystline form. Mostly cold. Might have some dirt, a few rocks, there will be limited suplies of air to breath though....;)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
schitzangiggles said:
Ima goin! The run is @ start to finish long, it is gonna be in Idaho, and likely have some frozen water in flake form or grannular crystline form. Mostly cold. Might have some dirt, a few rocks, there will be limited suplies of air to breath though....;)
I was pretty unsure of the rocks, mud, snow, dirt. Thanks for clarifying that. :flipoff: Oh, and it's in Idaho, Great! :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
where at in Thorton is the meeting place? is it at that gas station just north of the bridge?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
well sadly I have come to the realization that my Heep will not be ready in time, but hopefully I can catch a ride w/ Kenny or someone.
On a side note, when is this months meeting? I thaught it was moved up a week (thanksgiving or something) but now I can't remember and it says the 24th on the web site.
Thanks guys
Cory

1 - 9 of 9 Posts