Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bit of carnage today as we ran lower and then upper gatekeeper. There were 4 vehicles that made it to the run here is the list fo damages.

Lower gatekeeper-
#1 driveshaft, yoke on sami, (Todd)

Upper gatekeeper-
#1 hole in transfer case on Sami, plugged and continued on (Todd)
#2 Sami wanted to play turtle, (no injuries due to proper safety equipment, full cage, seatbelts ect) rolled back over and continued on. 1 windshield, drivers door sheetmetal rearranged (Todd)
#3 twisted rear driveshaft in half, toyota (Star)
#4 backing down off of trail, one passenger side toyota and door sheetmetal rearranged, door window broken (Star)
#5 lost bead on rear tire on sami, reset and carried on. (Todd)

Two vehicles had no carnage, Rays sami and Joshs Jeep. Due to tha amount of carnage that was delt out we were unable to make it out to the poker run. Hope you all had a great time, was great weather for it!
Will post up picts as soon as they are availiable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
sounds like fun. wish i wasn't lame and had my rig going and couldve gone. so the gold sami got all beat up huh. sucky.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like fun. wish i wasn't lame and had my rig going and couldve gone. so the gold sami got all beat up huh. sucky.

should have come along, we could have fit you in.... Derreck came without a rig.....
yeah the gold sami, now referred to as TANK took a bit of a beating but kept right on ticking! good to hear from you Brian!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts