Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small break in my flight training schedule and was wanting to do some wheeling. Anyone want to? I am not a fan of mud BTW.:thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I willing to go on any given day just let me know when and where.
I am wanting someone who knows where to go to step up. I've only been twice since I moved up here, so I'm dependent upon someone else saying that they are going and then telling me how to get there! :rotfl:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I will see if I can talk my wife into letting me bring the truck over so I can go too. I will be in Boise the 9-12... Ohh and on a side note, do you know how to get ahold of Larry(bought Demello's old truck)? I would like to meet him again and look over the truck.

·
Registered
339 Posts
[I am wanting someone who knows where to go to step up. I've only been twice since I moved up here, so I'm dependent upon someone else saying that they are going and then telling me how to get there! :rotfl:]

So does that mean I cant go? :darn:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have a small break in my flight training schedule and was wanting to do some wheeling. Anyone want to? I am not a fan of mud BTW.:thumb:
I'm wheelin with vegas valley 4 wheelers this weekend but if the truck survives count me in. I know my way around the Awyhees some.

·
Registered
496 Posts
PM'd you his email address.

***I see he just posted too***

I will see if I can talk my wife into letting me bring the truck over so I can go too. I will be in Boise the 9-12... Ohh and on a side note, do you know how to get ahold of Larry(bought Demello's old truck)? I would like to meet him again and look over the truck.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm wheelin with vegas valley 4 wheelers this weekend but if the truck survives count me in. I know my way around the Awyhees some.

If the truck survives, come on man, it is a tacoma!!!!

That has been built for something completely different than what toyota built if for. But none the less, Even if I don't get to bring my truck over there I would love to meet up and check yours out, along with Kirk's, I have a few small plans for mine so I also wanted to bs with someone who has(wheels) their tacoma.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[I am wanting someone who knows where to go to step up. I've only been twice since I moved up here, so I'm dependent upon someone else saying that they are going and then telling me how to get there! :rotfl:]

So does that mean I cant go? :darn:
HA! No not at all, I just wanted it to be clear that I am not the one leading in case you were counting on me.:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the truck survives, come on man, it is a tacoma!!!!

That has been built for something completely different than what toyota built if for. But none the less, Even if I don't get to bring my truck over there I would love to meet up and check yours out, along with Kirk's, I have a few small plans for mine so I also wanted to bs with someone who has(wheels) their tacoma.
I'll have an open seat up front if you wanna ride along if your truck ends up a no go.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome, so hopefully then we can meet up. I'll just need to know where once it is decided upon where we are wheeling.

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Kirk, I would love to go, but the jeep will be in its current state of shambles and I am going on the Turkey run the next weekend. PM me your idaho phone number, I still only have the AZ one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kirk, I would love to go, but the jeep will be in its current state of shambles and I am going on the Turkey run the next weekend. PM me your idaho phone number, I still only have the AZ one.
208-949-3938

I would like to do the Turkey run, but am 99.99999% sure I will not, since we will have company coming in that week. Since no one has piped up about my open front seat, you can claim it if you'd like.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Don't let MR TRD lead you astray, he loves buy new and used IFS parts. :rotfl:
Thats no shit.... I am IFS CORE!

Ohh and it is a no go on bringing my truck. I am currently waiting on some replacement parts for my Donahoe UCA's and I called to see what they had to stay about wheeling on them as they are and Dylan Evans highly suggests not wheeling them until they get fixed. So if I can't wheel it, no reason to drive it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts