Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to be come a member BUT I dont think so now
WHY No one hade or told me NOthing about the Sanke river off road
and then I went out with them the leader did not know about the run we all got there and look around and when it was time to leave IT took us 5 hrs to Just get to the top .
The next meeting some told me it was up to $10.00 a pull or a push.
If I know that we hade to pay and pay and pay some more I would have never when with them dont entend to go ageen eather
So any whating to join some thing make sher what is going on first !

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Wow, nice grammar. I had a hard time even understanding what word you meant to use. Trying to decipher what you were saying was even more difficult.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Will Some One Please Help With Spelling On This???

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
It isn't $10 a pull or push, I don't know where you got that one.
Who are you?
I would like to invite you to the new years eve run. try us again, maybe you just had a bad first day with us?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
awe AJ ...............you so nice!!!!! lol

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Sounds like the Webster Dam run.
What rig was yours?
Sorry you feel that way. Sometimes wheelin is a learning experience, some can take it and some can not.
I hear the trails at the mall are alot easier to navigate and they're also easier to get in and out of quickly.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It's not $10.00 a push or pull. It's $1.00 everytime you get stuck and have to get pulled out.With a max of $10.00 a run. As far as 5 hrs. to get to the top sometimes when you wheel in the snow it takes time people do get stuck. And have to get pulled out. You are the first person I've heard of that complained about our stuck fee's. It's on the web site.It's also a dollar everytime you get caught not wearing your seat belt. I agree with Aj come out to the New Years run that is tomorrow.

·
Registered
257 Posts
MIDOL, check. Kotex, check. Hooked on Phonics, how du I dial 1800-abcdefg again?
:rolleyes: Month and a half to post up, man, must really have been a problem for ya.
If you were on a trail and some one broke down or got stuck, you would leave them to fend off the bears and wolves because you felt they were takin to long:help: ? Awesome, lets go wheeling:flipoff:

:popcorn:
Your village called!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
you should have Been on Last years sand creek Run. that was azz cold, and we didn't get home TiLL 2 in The Morning.......(ever drug a jeep a Couple miles through snow so deep that 38's don't hit dirt?)

didn't think So........

ask Dan about getting to Moab, he will Teach you To toughen up

·
Registered
170 Posts
Gentlemen,
In a time where use of public land is under constant threat and you have a potential new member to one of your clubs express disapointment and concern over a club outing, rather than educate, inform, and try and bring him into the group you criticize his grammer. This not only alienates him but many others reading these posts will think twice before wanting to join up. We need all the friends we can get. We were all newbies at some point. :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
roadrunner3176 said:
I was looking to be come a member BUT I dont think so now
WHY No one hade or told me NOthing about the Sanke river off road
and then I went out with them the leader did not know about the run we all got there and look around and when it was time to leave IT took us 5 hrs to Just get to the top .
The next meeting some told me it was up to $10.00 a pull or a push.
If I know that we hade to pay and pay and pay some more I would have never when with them dont entend to go ageen eather
So any whating to join some thing make sher what is going on first !
While i am very surprised to hear you had a bad experience with these guys:( , I would like to appologize on behalf of the club, and thank you for the feed back, it is the only way we can know where improvement is needed.
Sounds like you didn't get the pull rule explained very well to you, it is only a dollar a pull, not to exceed $10 a run, this is a voluntary deal, no one is going to kick you out of the club, or garnish your wages for non payment, we just implimented it to raise a little extra cash for the club, I guess we need to explain this better in the future:deal: .
I was not on this run, but heard all about it from the people who went, sounds like it was a bit of a misjudgement on the trail leaders part to take everyone down the hill with snow on it, but then everyone went on the run for a challenge, there's not much challenge in driving up and down something you know won't give you a hard time, i think everyone on this run learned a little something, and that's the only way we can better ourselves and the club.
I would also like to appologize for some of the comments made in response to your post, they are all a great bunch of people that have worked very hard to build this club into what it is today ( the most well respected club on this side of the state), so they can be a bit defensive when hit with negativity out of the blue like this.
I hope you will give the SRO another chance, if not, that is your choice and I can respect that, again, sorry for your bad experience, Steve Eagan, founding member.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes, I'm AH's dad. I live just west of 20 on County Line Road in the Aspen Heights subdivision (yes I'm one of the newbies in Jefferson County, but grew up in I.F.). I really need to get out with you guys sometime and find a few more trails. AH and I have been poking around, but our schedules; like all of you, seem to fill up to fast and don't leave as much time as I'd like to wheel. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I will personally rectify that situation if wou would like. You can call me at 589-6701, or come to our next meeting at Godfathers Pizza in IF on the last Thursday of Jan. the 26th at 7 PM. I too apologize for some of the comments made here. Please don't judge the club harshly. Give us another chance!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey 73Bronco. Yes I have met your in-laws several times. That is a nice tow rig he's got there! I'm the house in the culde-sac with the shop.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts