Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 94 blazer 4x4 w/ the 4.3 vortec, i was surfin the net for a 6" lift so i can fit 35 or possibly 36x12.50 mud terrain's under just wanted to see if i could get some advice on where i can find the 6" sus. lift without leaving me to live on the streets. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My vocabulary is very limited on this subject :banghead: so i'll just say what the hell does that mean. :?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Lots of places on line. I don't know of one to recommend for that vehicle. You might ask over on ck5.com. Just do some price shopping on the net.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
35's or 36's are way more tire than your front suspension is going to handle (ball joints are small and weak, the ZR2's came factory with 31's and would only get around 15,000 to 20,000 miles before they were completely trashed, and that was only road miles, offroading will shorten the life even more), and your little 10 bolt rear end will be screaming.

If you are just pavement pounding it, and not driving it alot of miles, then it would probably hold up.

If you really want to wheel it, then your gonna have to do a solid axle swap up front, an upgraded axle in the back, but this type of setup can become quite costly to do.

My sisters blazer has a 6inch lift and she can only run 33's without hacking a bunch of sheetmetal.

Try looking up BDS for a lift for that...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys havn't been on in awhile but i'm scrapping the blazer idea now i'm just gonna go for a late 90's model ext. cab 4x4 pickup anyone selling i got a buddy selling a set of BRAND NEW 35" bogger tsl's for 15 inch rims going for $800 that i'm gonna buy and stow away until i find the right truck to put them on. :thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
well if there is anybody else out there with that problem i figured i would help out with that issue

there is a place i found for a buddy with a chevy wanted a hard to find lift so i pointed him here

they do all kinda custom stuff just gota give em a call and prices are real reasonable

http://www.setstr8.com/

oh btw here is the lift for the blazer
and FYI its a lift/strait axle conversion in one !!! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nice lookin Blazer! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts