Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Andy. Im in Boise. Ive been lurking around for a while here, and after today, I felt I should officially introduce myself. Why today? because I finally put my order in for an '08 JK Unlimited X today! I hope its here by Christmas! Anyway, this is going to be a fun project...a slow, expensive, long, fun project...I know where to come if I need any help with anything. Good to be here. :drive:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Hi. My name is Andy. Im in Boise. Ive been lurking around for a while here, and after today, I felt I should officially introduce myself. Why today? because I finally put my order in for an '08 JK Unlimited X today! I hope its here by Christmas! Anyway, this is going to be a fun project...a slow, expensive, long, fun project...I know where to come if I need any help with anything. Good to be here. :drive:
When did you make it to Boise? Are you the same Andy that worked for a title company in Ontario?

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice work Andy..........i can see the first miles now
546 miles to moab 5 miles to area bfe and the best break in period for the new rig. i expect you to drive like randy:) congrats dude did you keep the gti ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heck yes I kept the GTI...what am I supposed to drive when the Jeep is in pieces, broke, or too illegal to drive anymore? I guess I could join the teal Aspire club huh? :thumb:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news! The JK is here! Well....its at the dealership as of this afternoon..I went down and snuck a peek at it...looks good so far. I hope to be able to pick it up tuesday or wednesday. Ordered 9/15, delivered 10/20....thats super fast compared to what others have waited....I am NOT complaining. It surprised everyone how fast it was built and delivered. Sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts