Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

No pics??

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Sandman 
#1 ·
Matt, I put up a post in the Jeep section, but figured it would be better off here. I was unable to post pics when entering a new topic or reply to a topic. The attachment section just wasn't there like it normally is. All I show is the Options box and the Poll box, but nothing else, it is like that on this one too.

#2 ·
I looked at everything and could not find anything specific to your username or anything. I can see the attachment option.

Does anybody else have this problem? Maybe try cleaning the cookies and logging back on.

#4 ·
Cleared my cookies, footprints, and web history, and still nothing. I posted up what I saw in the other forum, but here it is again.... See, no attachment section??

Home : Private Messages : Site Statistics : Photo Album : Calendar : User Map
Reviews/Articles : Profile : FAQ : Search : Memberlist : Usergroups : Log out [ Lumpdog ] :

Post a reply
Subject
Message body

Emoticons

Font colour: Default Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black Font size: Tiny Small Normal Large Huge Close Tags

Cleared my cookies, footprints, and web history, and still nothing. I posted up what I saw in the other forum, but here it is again....

Options
HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
Notify me when a reply is posted

#10 ·
Did see the attachment section when under new topic in General Discussion and General 4x4, but not under any of the brand loyalty, or under the Women's Rockcrawling or the Suspension

#12 ·
BINGO!!!! Got my pics uploaded!! Thanks alot matt!!! Hey, could ya delete the messages on the "xj steering" that don't pertain to it??? LIKE THAT BIG BLUE BLAZER??? LMAO

Thanks Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.