Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, do to some financial burdens that I have to take care for the next couple of months, my wheeling budget is now $0. :darn:

So, it looks like I will not be able to make the wheeling trips for July or August, and possibly September while I prepare for the Moab trip.

This is a sad time for me......I have not missed a single wheeling trip since I joined the club in December of 2003. I will still be active at the meetings and the car show, but will not be able to afford the time or money needed to make the runs.

So, have fun, and take lots of pics!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hey Chris I am sorry to hear this. If you need anything PM me.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so you all know, I am not in any way dropping out from the club. :thumb:

As most of you already know, I am going to be starting my own business here in town. I have some financial backing, but I don't want to burn any bridges by dragging my feet, so I need to organize my priorities to focus on starting that up. So my time and efforts will focused towards that for next couple months.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
sorry to hear that. good luck on the business. throw a rock over the fence when you get bored and wanna work on that super lump steering....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts