Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RUN THIS WEEKEND. Meet at Steve's shop thats CBI off road on Woodruff across the road from Hertz car sales at 8 am. We want to leave at 8:30. Someone will be doing safety inspections. Please bring everything you will need to be ok in cold weather. Coats gloves winter shoes or boots and a sleeping bag or blanket for everyone in the vehicle.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We are going to Blackfoot river road over to Paradise and then out Bone. Probably not going to be much unless we get snow before the weekend. Cory is the leader

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
saturday

·
Registered
135 Posts
:drive:I'll be there too!! But this time I will be running my 78 Bronco. Got to try out the Juggalo Waggon, and see how well it does vs. my 85':thumb:. I have a buddy that is interested in the club and wants to go on the run as well. If he gets his U-joint fixed then he will be running his own truck, and if not then he will ride shotgun with me. I don't know how all the guest stuff works, so I told him that to become member he has to go on runs with us and to come this weekend to get started. If that's not okay for him to run with us, but ride with me, let me know.:(:(

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats fine for him to run with us. I don't know what kind of rig he runs but make sure he is prepared and has at least a tow strap and tow points front and rear.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Ok, so if we left at 8:30 am what time could one reasonably expect to be back? I want to come but I've also got some stuff at work that HAS to get done on Saturday as well. Evil, evil work.:cussing:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Broulims at 7:15, leave @ 7:30 would work for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was going to meet up at Broulims but now I need to pick up a friend in Archer. So I'll just me you guys in IF at CBI instead.

Chris

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
who are all these people. I need to put some names with handles.

·
Registered
452 Posts
7:30 at broulims works for me. Kyle might want to go, Brady can't :lame: and Jim's Pathfinder isn't working (no idea what's wrong, maybe the fuel pump). So... Cory, are you going to make this run fun? I'm bumbed that I missed your wild ride on the the last run, want to do it again? :thumb:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Let's see who is going to meet at Broulims so we don't forget anyone.

So far we have

Geotracker
Ozzy
Me

To make it to CBI by 8:00 we need to leave at 7:30. :drive:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I might throw some coil spacers that Mike's making under the sidekick and the 31's if it's just going to be dirt roads. :thumb: Maybe we'll hit the rock trail afterwards or something fun like that. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I get about 18 if the tires are aired up but on the last tank I did tons of driving around on the street and got a whopping 14. :darn: For that kind of mileage I'd at least expect some power. :thumb: Whatever happens we'll make it fun!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts