Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sold the samuri and I'm now looking for a new project rig to start anyone have a suggestion on what an cheaper (than the 2500), easier project to do so I can have my 2 rigs again? Really looking for something that is gonna be functional and fully capable for the trail but a little pavement you know to take the kids for a ride. thinking of a jeep cherokee (sp?) but don't know yet.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Depends on how many kids you have. If you have more than two I'd go Cherokee. If not, why not a Wrangler? Put a rack on it and you can do any overnighter and you get much better trail performance than a Cherokee. I had a cherokee for 6 years and just got a wrangler and I am really liking it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have twin boys and 1 on the way hopefully a baby girl so I'm thinkin about the cherokee just thinking about buying the cherokee and chopping the top and putting a full cage on and making it a fully custom rig, motor and all will not be stock just something mid size thats gonna hang with the other rigs since the 2500 wont be able to run half the trails. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts