Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snake River Offroaders upcoming events:

July 22 - Rock run in Rexburg, ID 8am at CBI and 9am at Valleywide in Rexburg.

July 27 - Meeting at Godfather's Pizza meeting to start at 7:00pm.

July 28-30 - Ennis MT - run/campout. Should be a great time!

Hope to see a lot of participation!

Let members who are not on this board know!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I'm in! We will hopefully be attending all the upcoming events. Unless I have to go to SLC to pick up my new tires the weekend of Ennis......

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would be but i took my truck in for a lift and ended up building a flatbed as well:darn: ...I was gonna do it sooner or later and decided to do it sooner:thumb:....Its all good though, i'll just ride with steve and be really annoying to speed the process up!:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Planning on the Enis run, but won't be able to make the meeting. Please post the details.

Thanks

·
Registered
891 Posts
Is the saturday run officially a club run? I want to make that one but won't be able to go to Enis :darn: :darn: I have to go to Utah that weekend to a wedding.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TJWAXJ said:
Is the saturday run officially a club run? I want to make that one but won't be able to go to Enis :darn: :darn: I have to go to Utah that weekend to a wedding.
I think it did end up a club run, so sure. Hope to see you there. :drive:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
It is going to be a HOT day!!!:shocked:

Remember to bring LOTS OF WATER!!!!!! plus plenty of suncreen!!!

should be fun:drive:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HMMMMMM black rocks 100 degree temps, hot motors, no ac, no tops......sounds like a blast! I can't wait! I will be late and vehicleless, any seats open?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Everyone remember to bring lots of water. I aint saying I will make it or not cause that seems to curse me, but I did drive the blazer around the block last night:thumb::thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts