Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm New to your site here usually hang around Bronconine seeing I own a Bronco or 2. I have a 78 Bronco that is sorta work in progress runs and drives 400 (very beat) everything stock except for a 4in lift ontop of 15in wheels with 35in Boggers. also run a 79 Bronco with a 460 I lost track of the lift on 16.5's w 39.5 boggers normally but am running 42in swampers right now, shes got a front 60 and rear 70 with 4.88's pretty tough for an older bronco anyway I'm trying to recruit some new members to our site also so anybody who owns would like to own or has ever owned a Ford or would like to chat with some cool people come check us out at Bronconine.com be sure to mention my name which is the same as it is here "Chevy Stomper" 8)

www.bronconine.com

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Is it OK if I post over there telling people to come here instead? :roll:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
397 Posts
you need somthing a lot bigger then that to stomp on my chevy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its just a name to kid around with the guys around my area, seeing that I am one of the few females that actually isn't too scared to get rowdy or a little dirtyand its not meant to offend anyone really. and not to be smart but haven't met up with a Chevy around here yet that I can't drag backwards....not bad for a girl!
as far as posting over there to come here, alot of us do frequent other sites we just don't have a whole lot of members with being new and everything I didn't mean to offend you by asking sorry

·
Registered
397 Posts
cool its all fun and games was just messin with ya you can pull me around any time!

whats your location?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
str8six4me said:
cool its all fun and games was just messin with ya you can pull me around any time!

whats your location?
wow the attitude sure changed when you found out it was a chick lol :finger:

and as far as her location im just gonna take a wild guess at central PA. :deal:

oh by the way no fords around these parts :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Oh thats fine, just making a point.

You will find a huge variety of reactions posting on other boards trying to get traffic. Most of them you will get badly flamed and the post will even be deleted. I have seen some sites get pretty trashed before from this by posting on huge boards.

I know you have solid intentions but be wary, I know of one site in particular that suffered pretty badly from it. They still have not recovered and may not. Some people here may know who I am reffering to.

So anyway, Central PA? I used to live over in Paoli, PA, right near Valley Forge.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I didn't mean any harm just figured if I am gonna hang out here maybe I could get some of you's to hang out over there too. I was afraid of people getting mean when I first posted it but I figured what the heck I'd give it a try anyway. I've seen others get pretty nasty on other sites, I just try to stay away from them. I prefer to stay with the sites where people are rather nice and can get along fairly well ya know. I'm still browsing around this site trying to see where I might fit in, I would like to stick around, mainly I was sticking with bronconine and got mud but I figured I would check some others out.

·
Registered
243 Posts
just try putting your web address in your sig... it is just as effective and not as offending to the sit admin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: just some friendly advice from a fellow web developer

·
Registered
401 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Sandman said:
So anyway, Central PA? I used to live over in Paoli, PA, right near Valley Forge.
anywhere you haven't lived???? :finger: :finger: :finger:
I'd Guess Tonopah, Nevada. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Lame

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah alot of members seem to be lacking anymore but since it was my first site and I am now a global moderator I will stay with them till then end if there should be one......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts