Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been in Idaho falls for almost 2 years now, still haven't been wheelin on some local stuff, time has been an issue, but it would be nice to get out some.
this is the pile i drive

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Is that yours thats at Logan glass. I see it around all the time, very nice Cheromanche:thumb:
We should definitly hit some trails when you have the time. I'm in the middle of getting my 6" lift under my 97 XJ, Just waiting on a rear driveshaft.
Good to meet ya.
Cory

So what's the specs?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Not sure exactly. I havn't installed the lift yet. But over on NAXJA they said to get the front from a grand cherokee cause they are 4" longer and work great for the rear of an XJ with a sye. I checked with a friend but his only one was bent, I also asked if he had any dana 300's for ya but he is all out. A few jeep dana 20's but thats it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that yours thats at Logan glass. I see it around all the time, very nice Cheromanche:thumb:
We should definitly hit some trails when you have the time. I'm in the middle of getting my 6" lift under my 97 XJ, Just waiting on a rear driveshaft.
Good to meet ya.
Cory

So what's the specs?
thanks guys

yea thats mine at logan glass, are there any driveline shops in town? I've got friends in salt lake that could work you a deal lengthening yours.

specs: mostly stock with big dam tires :D

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
good to put a name to the rig. Hopefully we can hook up sometime. Cory and I have looked at your rig several times. I really dig it. BTW I like commancheree better. :rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts