Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie. :mrgreen: I saw this site on top4x4 sites and decided to come in and check it out for myself... Sorry if there was a spot for newbie introductions, but I didn't see one, so I put it here.

I have a 95 Wrangler, that I'm working on building.. I guess that's enough for now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Little bitty town called Staunton... middle of nowhere, but if you've ever driven through Virginia on 81 you've gone through it. Nothing but a bump in a road....


I'll get pics of the heepy as soon as I can, it's nothing special yet... I haven't decided if I wanna build this one, or get one thats cheeper and build it from the frame up.... Decisions, decisions... :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
Welcome, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest that if you are thinking of getting rid of the jeep, you should replace it with a TOYOTA!!!!!! :thumb:

But again Welcome, many nice and knowledgeable people here....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
I always figured this was an Idaho based site....

I'm from NoVA (Fairfax)....I'll be driving up there in a couple weeks, running 81 like it's goin' outta style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
Welcome, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest that if you are thinking of getting rid of the jeep, you should replace it with a TOYOTA!!!!!! :thumb:

But again Welcome, many nice and knowledgeable people here....
The knowledgeable ones will suggest you keep the Jeep. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
AH said:
Mr.TRD said:
Welcome, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest that if you are thinking of getting rid of the jeep, you should replace it with a TOYOTA!!!!!! :thumb:

But again Welcome, many nice and knowledgeable people here....
The knowledgeable ones will suggest you keep the Jeep. :thumb:
LoL :rotfl: Yeah! :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
big94GMC said:
I always figured this was an Idaho based site....

I'm from NoVA (Fairfax)....I'll be driving up there in a couple weeks, running 81 like it's goin' outta style.
Depending on how far you take 81, you'll prolly be running right through here. Watch out for the troopers, they've been setting up speed traps a lot lately.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top