Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the area and wanted to say hi and that I'm looking for some trails to run in the upper valley. I've been reading your posts (lurking around) and the wife hope to meet you ( well some of you :) on the trails.
Just bought a '83 CJ7 and am itching to get it out in the dirt. Been drivin a 84 K5 but will be putting it up for sale now that I'm a Jeep guy.

So anyway HI and I'll try and make one of your club gatherings

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Welcome!!
Why don't you come to one of SRO's club meetings to meet most of us in this side of the state? We meet the last thursday of every month at godfathers pizza in Idaho Falls on 1st and Woodruff at 7 PM. We'd love to have you!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the site and area. Do come to one of the SRo meetings. All you can eat pizza. We should be heaaded up that way to pre run some trails for the Idaho State 4x4 Association run we are hosting in June. Hope to see you at the meeting. Jarrod

·
Registered
397 Posts
WeLcOmE

you are getting rid of the Blazer, and going to a jeep! hmmmm before the mud run i just went on i would check you for serious illness but them dam jeep guys done some serious impressing out there at the diversion (cory just freakin crazy)

good luck selling the blazer.....

post up some states of this blazer, and jeep....

post up some pics of this blazer, and jeep.....

if your ever looking to go play in the dirt+water=mud let me know...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes - I hope to make it to a SRO meeting soon. I'm new to the area but not to wheelin... I learned to drive in a '47 willys flat fender(it wasn't new :), been hanging around on the Colorado K5 site for the last few years did some runs with them in Oregon and Moab. Talked with AJ and Sandman over there in the past and as I mentioned have been lurking around here for awhile. Now spring is here and I'm getting the itch to get out in the dirt. I'll stay in touch and looking forward to meeting meeting ya.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to make the May 5-6th run. I'll be just getting back (the 3rd) from a quick trip to Or. but should beable to have everything ready for the 5th. Just brought my CJ7 home yesterday never have had it out on the trail. What will I need on this trip. I think the rig is trail ready I've just not tested it. It's done the Rubicon trail and many others so it's no slouch, I may be but the rig seems ready. Let me know the details and I'll make plans. Thanks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts