Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Knuckle Up :finger:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Even brought over a fire pit,and half a cord of wood at the minium, for your greedy fawkers.Will bring a few more pieces with me next friday night.Keep that joker BLAZIN :firedevi: :scared:

I hope theres alot of hot,single,big boober,horny trim showing up,if not might have to make this wednesday night out a mission of mercy for new years poon :thumb: :finger: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah I figured you'd look down on the little amount of firewood I brought over last weekend,but i wouldnt have thought you'd call it sad!!
I'll slam another load of wood in the blaze next friday so we can keep that forker ripping all night
BAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:banghead: ....sounds like a party not to be missed...sure wish I could be there just to watch you drunk fawkers! bring my digi cam too! :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Aj, you can.. Your more then welcome to stay over.. in fact we have plenty of room, bring a sleeping bag, pillow, whatever... I WILL NOT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK!! Sooo... make plans and come on over!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hell I have new years eve day and new years day off................................

Im pukin :rotfl:

·
Registered
530 Posts
So your bringin over a 6 pack then?? :? :finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Damn it why does it always work out that I am "on call" so I can't get bombed with you. Oh well I could let the wife get drunk this time and just laugh at you Joker's ridin' the clothes basket again :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
you could get drunk and ride the clothes basket. Send your wife to work in your place "if" you get a call

·
Registered
530 Posts
muahahahaha,yes,yes I will..count me in ya fawking J.N.
MIGHT be having my female friend flying in,so put me down for 2,and your room,clean sheets please,and plan on not seeing me for at least 7 hrs and 39 minutes of the 8 hrs I'm there hahahahahaha..
J DANGLE has spoken the gossple,now follow it to the "T" :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp,make it a single invite for J DANGLE :(
Short notice flight = $1,090
Only thing I'll be DANGLE'n in at the STROKE of midnight will be my palm
:(
Welp at least I'm easy :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well shit... bein easy isn't all THAT unique with the "Western" crowd! :finger: :finger: :scared:

·
Registered
530 Posts
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY,I resemble that remark
hahahahahahaaa...Bring on the FREE HOOCH
**shaking head in disbelief** You sunk to a new low ,my man. :rotfl: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
low is the way to go!
muuuuch easier than living "UP" to standards!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts