Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up, if you can bring something!! if you are comming and please bring a side dish of something with you. That means no cookies or dessert.. Something of substance!!

Let me know!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
WHat are we supposed to be posting up about.That we're attending,or what we're bringing??
:finger:

·
Registered
385 Posts

Hey chicka count us in for the partay on Fri! :thumb: We be bringing 2 bottles of Pucker & stuff to make buttery nipples! :mrgreen: As far as food.....can't decide between deviled eggs or veggie tray or I'm also open to suggestions of what to make. :?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yo bringing my roaster,and pepper said he's bringing 6 whole chickens for me to beer can up.Also will bring my injector stuff and medlys.I have Cajun medly,Tequilla medly,herb and butter,and one other I cant think of.Figure I'll do 3 stuffed with beer cans,and other 3 I'll beer can and injecta flavor.My roaster does 3 chickens at a whack,so should be pretty good as far as cook time. :finger:

·
Registered
385 Posts
What time are we converging on your pad on Friday??

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whenever, were starting early!!

I will call you and confirm that thursday!!

Also, on the check thing, yeah go ahead and bring me one I will give you a total and make it out to HBRK4x4 Please!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I am going to bring the whole fam-damnily so that's me, jen, and three kids. We will be over around 8:30 and we will bring meatballs, chips/ dip and I will figure something else out too. :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like I'll be bringing my own cooler.Maybe re-break in the 24oz coozie :thumb:
None of that smelly hippy,tie die wearing,granola eating,flower picking,2 cheeck sneak, having,micro brew shit for me.
i'll bring myself two cubes of Silver Sodas,ought to last me through out the day and evening.GOD's GIFT to beer it is !!!!!! :beer: :finger:

see ya **** at 1300 friday afternoon.Shane you got a cart or wheel barrow?I sure as hell aint packing this load of wood out back by hand/foot

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
just back the blazer over the fence into the back yard and leave the wood in it and we will just set the whole rig on fire :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Why didnt I think of that??? :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
SUUUUUUUUUCK IT Hippy :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
be sure to bring sleeping bag and pillows and if ya want an air mattress!!

CAUSE IF YOUR DRINKIN, YOU AIN'T LEAVING.. PERIOD, END OF STORY!!

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ANYONE WHO MESES WITH MY BASKETS WILL SERIOUSLY BE INJURED AT TIME OF OFFENSE!! :deal: :firedevi:

Just letting you all know ahead of time!!

Thx. for your consideration..

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey i couldnt find my airmattress I think I left it in FL.You guys got a spare??If not I'll call Peper and ask him to bring one.
I'm gonna POOP in one of your baskets whistle :finger:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts