Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
So pretty much you got a Mickey Thompson 2 look -a-like and are paying more for them,compared to said M.T 2's retail price..
yeah yeah I know your getting em at Shanes price,have him see what he can get the M.T 2's at,since RETAIL there cheaper then those knockoffs retail price :finger:
Either way..CONGRATS on the lift and Tires.When you going to eb down at the shop putting the stuff on?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Everyone knows that "we offroaders" have to modify everything :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RockPunk said:
So pretty much you got a Mickey Thompson 2 look -a-like and are paying more for them,compared to said M.T 2's retail price..
yeah yeah I know your getting em at Shanes price,have him see what he can get the M.T 2's at,since RETAIL there cheaper then those knockoffs retail price :finger:
Either way..CONGRATS on the lift and Tires.When you going to eb down at the shop putting the stuff on?

Not sure, ordered them up, waiting for them to arrive. then will head down to have them put on.. But still deciding on the rock sliders front, rear guards as well..

·
Registered
530 Posts
SHOOOOOOOOOT,didnt even notice those are the Pro-Comp extreme alloys,so your getting a mean ol deal on em :thumb:

Welp head on down to the shop and hit that bender,an whip ya something nutty up.Might as well slam that P/S box on while your at it..Think the sliders,and bumps would look tits on there..DO IT
ha ha :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wait, yhe liberty will be PIMP, when were done!! Also thinking about putting the tunes back in it.. 2 10's, Rockforsfosgate, with two kick ass R.F. amps.. The system was in my Grand am, but took it out to see the grand am...

Haaa, and Shane THINKS he gonna snag my stereo exuip.. NOT!! I already have plans for that!!!

Yep.. gonna ger rhe sammi done too... Need a body first on that, either that or were gonna box it, with sheet metal and tube, gotta re do the cage anyhow.. Its getting OLD, time for a new style!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp,quit bumping your gums and back away from the keyboard and head on down to the shop and GET IT.
NOW NOW,didnt I tell you to just go ahead and have Shane tube/sheetmetal it out like a month ago?????? and you said ,thats not pretty :roll: :roll: :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RockPunk said:
Welp,quit bumping your gums and back away from the keyboard and head on down to the shop and GET IT.
NOW NOW,didnt I tell you to just go ahead and have Shane tube/sheetmetal it out like a month ago?????? and you said ,thats not pretty :roll: :roll: :finger:
yEAH, YOU DID, BUT GOTTA EXPLORE ALL MY OPTIONS FIRST!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts