Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: OMFG!! I don't think these guys have ever heard of lockers or tread lightly tho.. :drive:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
But, but, but.....Maybe they replaced all the rocks and sage brush that they relocated:rotfl:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BadDawg said:
But, but, but.....Maybe they replaced all the rocks and sage brush that they relocated:rotfl:
I dont think there were enough people there to lift the 42" boulders that they were kicking out from under those tires!!:shocked:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Oh ............:idea: Well maybe they winched them back into place
(the rocks, not the sage).

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Locked up, those would rule.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
ooooohhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

shared that with my 8 yearold, a: he thinks they are gods, and b: he doesn't think my 35's are that big anymore.

·
Registered
883 Posts
TJeremy said:
:shocked: :shocked: OMFG!! I don't think these guys have ever heard of lockers or tread lightly tho.. :drive:
What do they need lockers for........ Isn't that like needing tires for your tow rig..... There Overated!! Remember..... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Rudezuk said:
when were they big at all???

:rotfl:

I remember when 35s were big, then I went to 40s, then to 44s, then to 47s all just to keep ahead of Mike.:thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
If anyone cares,that footage is taking off of "HammerDown"
Came out in like 98 or 2000,decent for its time frame!
Best part is the monster trucks and extra 10min of bonus footage in the extras.hell I picked mine up in Walmart when i was stationed in AL in 01
:beer:

·
Registered
530 Posts
WHY?
I was into my set for $8 hundy locked front and rear with pinion brakes
save yourself 800 clams for just lockers and weld them turds!! Detroits and pinion brakes suck ass!
:beer:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
77fixer said:
I'M IN!!! I already have someone looking for some 48" Terras for me to carve up, too bad they're so small.:drive: :bowdown: :smokin:

chevycrew said:
I still got the 53x16x20 michelins lol, not near as wide but getting closer in height
You guys have the Keith Black Hemis also???:shocked: :bowdown:

·
Registered
530 Posts
HammerDown 1 is the correct DVD that it is on

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
lehi said:
I remember when 35s were big, then I went to 40s, then to 44s, then to 47s all just to keep ahead of Mike.:thumb:
he thought they were when I put them on an hour earlier, they look huge on the Ford, as I haven't lifted and they fill the wheelwell, still waiting for mama to see them, and the ensueing ass chewing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts