Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone got a new tow rig today. Why don't you tell everyone about it. I might end up losing my Tow Ho status (even though I did tow it home tonight). :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
So did Chris pick up that 1 ton dually??? Or are you talking about RUBITWR - You know RUB IT Wrong.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Nice!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
lump if you change your mind I will take that motor off your hands

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried to get him to drive it over to your house last night. Technically right now I still own it so if you want to pay more than Chris I might be convinced to sell it to you instead. Let the bidding begin :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
another dodge in WWOR? UT OH!! at least it has future plans for chevy sheet metal. cant wait to see the TO HOE #2 :thumb:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Since chris always finds the best deals I am guessing he paid $100 so my bid is $200:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Josh I will give you 2100 and don't forget the deal I gave you on them axles

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well you need at least 2 or 3 to keep one going :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Josh I will give you 2100 and don't forget the deal I gave you on them axles
If I had know you were looking for a diesel tow rig like this I would have told you about it because when I first told Chris about it he said he didn't want it.

Chris keeps telling me how much of a lemon it is because it leaks oil and the paint is coming off. I'll just let him keep it long enough to fix all the little problems then I'll take it back and keep it for myself. :popcorn: We've already verified that the power windows and mirrors work, the a/c works and now that the speedometer works it shifts into overdrive and the cruise control works.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So when's the bigger injectors and pump work happening? :drive: Those trucks are only 160hp stock so it takes some work to give them some balls.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
HP sucks Torque is all that matters.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My parents bought a 91 back when I was in High school. Even if it was only 160hp it still rocked. I had the pleasure of smoking the first set of rear tires off it, until the local deputy came to my house to warn me off.

Then when my parents moved we used the dodge to haul their rock collection to their new rock shop. The bed was totally loaded with rocks, and we pulled another pickup bed trailer totally loaded with rock. I have no idea what the weight was, but it was significant, I'm sure it was quite a bit more than hauling two rock crawlers.

Set the cruise control and and went. The only difference between the loaded trips, and the unloaded trips was coolant temp. It ran about 20 degrees warmer when fully loaded and pulling the hills. If I find the right deal I would love to have one of those rigs. Good score Lumpy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts