Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

8.2 liter Detroit diesel. Sleeps six. 38 foot long and in need of a paint job badly. Lots of little things I'd like to do. Paint may need to come first. needs some new carpet. Will be installing a toilet and shower.

This will mainly be used to tow my blazer on long hauls or long stays. Maybe have to venture up to the Pacific Northwest someday.

Whatcha think?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
awesome

I am pretty sure i saw this in SLC last year towing a purple jeep that matched it! trailer was purple too!! :scared:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You are a brave man! That is way cool!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That thing rocks!!!

We have been talking about getting one for a while now to tow to comps....

No more hotel costs..

And those get like 6-10mpg on the freeway too!

doesnt take long to make up 2-3 nights in a hotel room @70+ a night.

We are only getting 12mpg towing to comps now...

Cool find!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rudezuk said:
That thing rocks!!!

We have been talking about getting one for a while now to tow to comps....

No more hotel costs..

And those get like 6-10mpg on the freeway too!

doesnt take long to make up 2-3 nights in a hotel room @70+ a night.

We are only getting 12mpg towing to comps now...

Cool find!
Yep, long stays and it pays for itself pretty quickly. Of course I'll be using it to do some camping with the family as well. Hopefully my boys will start to get into the 4wd thing if they can come along and enjoy it. Up till recently all they have seen from 4wd's is work.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Ha ha!

That thing is great! :thumb:

Stuff a bathroom in there and you are set. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
So where is the poll to decide who's ******* camper is most deserving as the offical Planet4x4 camper, Sandman's or Cyberfire's??? Cause if you plaster

along the side of that bus, I think it would win!!!

Right on, cool ride! We have a couple GMC buses at work and I was thinking, chop the back into a flat deck for hauling the rig, make living space with the rest, and maybe even leave the roof attached over the flat deck so once you unload the rig, kick back in the shade......just a thought, but then reason set in.... :banghead:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts