Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Welcome to the Boise Area. There are some very good trails in the Reynold's Creek area in the Owyhees. You take highway 45 south out of Nampa. I belong to the High Desert Off-Road group and we go there several time a year. Check out our web site, there is a link on the front page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idtacoma said:
Welcome to the Boise Area. There are some very good trails in the Reynold's Creek area in the Owyhees. You take highway 45 south out of Nampa. I belong to the High Desert Off-Road group and we go there several time a year. Check out our web site, there is a link on the front page.
I did, we'll have to hook up, and check it out, but we need an INVITE!!
GOt any pics of the trails there??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,004 Posts
allusee said:
New to AREA help me find cool wheeling spots.. In Boise area..

Thanks
Amber
Welcome to Idaho. I saw your post on Pirate. I think the guys there in Boise are throwing together a Jamboree later this year. I know alot of us from this side of the state will becoming over to wheel for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
idtacoma said:
This is Carnage Canyon and Meat Grinder, we did this run back in May. Matt, who runs this web site came up from south east Idaho.

www.planet4x4.net/Boise/Boise0508.htm

Also if you check out the High Desert Off-road section in the forum under 4x4 clubs, theres alot of pictures in there.
Directions, we need directions.. Now thats Baaaadddd Assss!! I am DROOLING!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blt2krl said:
allusee said:
New to AREA help me find cool wheeling spots.. In Boise area..

Thanks
Amber
Welcome to Idaho. I saw your post on Pirate. I think the guys there in Boise are throwing together a Jamboree later this year. I know alot of us from this side of the state will becoming over to wheel for that.

Really, well keep me informed, always lookign to wheel new places..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
sent a PM - super glad that you guys have come out to Boise. Is shane still going to compete?

These guys in Boise aren't that competitive :finger: :finger:
Did you guys bring all the equipment. Are you going to setup shop here too?


Get in touch. I can try to show you guys the ropes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
belated welcome...
nice to meet new froaders! I'm AJ, over by Idaho Falls, and I have more 4X4's that aren't running than time to fix em!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gripguru said:
sent a PM - super glad that you guys have come out to Boise. Is shane still going to compete?

These guys in Boise aren't that competitive :finger: :finger:
Did you guys bring all the equipment. Are you going to setup shop here too?


Get in touch. I can try to show you guys the ropes.
Yes, Yes, & Yes!!

He & Pepper are still going to compete, and Were bringing EVERYTHING for the SHOP, actually BOTH Shops together, combined.. We are BRINGING ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT, so Feel free to get in touch with us. I will post our NEW LOCATION, as soon as it is confirmed..

We are scheduling jobs currently on our calendat, so if you need ANY work done, and or parts, feel free to contact us for a quote, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ANY WAY WE CAN!!!

Visit our WEB SITE at http://www.hbrk4x4.com
or click on the BANNER at the TOP of the Message Boards

We WILL have a GRAND opening as well and be pffering some special pricing, and discounts... (SECRETS, SECRETS)

Hope to MEET all of you soom..

TAKE ME WHEELIN' PLEASE!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Well, my Club is up here too so I'll give a plug for them. Idaho Offroad is a short-wheel base group (104" or less) and we've been known to do a little rockcrawling now and again. Always like to see more built rigs out there so do get in touch sometime and we'll go bend up some sheetmetal on these puny Idaho rocks.

Check out website for more pics of Idaho trails http://www.idaho4x4.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
I think the guys there in Boise are throwing together a Jamboree later this year. I know alot of us from this side of the state will becoming over to wheel for that.
Not quite a "Jamboree" but e-mail me for more info if you or your Club are interested in our little meet-and-greet event. The flyer and info is about ready to be rolled out on our website so stay tuned. It should be a lot of fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,004 Posts
Jolleyman said:
I think the guys there in Boise are throwing together a Jamboree later this year. I know alot of us from this side of the state will becoming over to wheel for that.
Not quite a "Jamboree" but e-mail me for more info if you or your Club are interested in our little meet-and-greet event. The flyer and info is about ready to be rolled out on our website so stay tuned. It should be a lot of fun!
I already PM'ed Twisted jack my info. He is going to E-mail me the info. At least that is my impression....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AJ Johnson said:
belated welcome...
nice to meet new froaders! I'm AJ, over by Idaho Falls, and I have more 4X4's that aren't running than time to fix em!
Well why do you give us a call, we can help ya get them running...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
lol... between tunning my shop and being bossed around by my 5 year old princess, it keeps me pretty busy... I need to just get rid of alot of my junk and concentrate on my blazer and jeep...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
And another "thing" that has moved lower and lower on that list ............. :deal: :deal: :deal:

Welcome to the area Allusee!!!! Hope you love it as much as the rest of us :mrgreen: ..... Happy trails!!!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top