·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Hey, that looks good. You should put those pics in the Gallery. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
44 Posts
PABLO>>>>>>> YOU SO NAUGHTY!!!!! I love them do you have the number of this new fabricator? so I nolonger have to go th UTAH and get stuff done your bumper is sweet, however the sliders are very reminiscent ot my sliders, :finger: I guess Jeep guys have no individual thoughts :lol: :lol: Ha Ha HA!!!!! No really they are sweet when are you going to scratch them? We all know your tank weighs 50 tons and sinks into pavement, like a ship on sand!!!!! Love em.
Late Shaw

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shaw, What up foo! I will have my jeep back tomorrow. I will drive it too work, stop by. You silly slut sliders are for big jeeps too. :finger: I thought if that design worked for a little yota it would have to work for the big jeep. :mrgreen: Dude 52 days till Moab :twisted: Lets get your shit swapped, then you can test your gear and I can test mine. :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lets get ready to swap I just got the last of the needed parts today. Tee hee... I am getting my other third member rebuilt as we speak so we are on for two weeks from now to do the swap... The axle is killer, the springs will be good, eventhough they are ALL POO they will work until AOR hooks me up with the ALCANS... I will be so ready, I am hoping to have my rear bumper and possibly front done by then also.... Damn I dont miss import cars, Hondas are built for parking on and a VW will still outrun a truck, but who really cares... I am dying to get this done and see what kind of flex shew will give me..
Late Shaw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts