Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
built these for a customers Toyota that uses the all pro springs the rear ended up being a little too short so we cut off the shackle hangers all pro sent us and built some beefy ones, thought you guys might like em.

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres the whole truck I still have to weld on the sliders and do shock mounts for it and bumpstops. Hopefully I will have most of that done tonight. Overall we did the lift gears and lockers and will be welding on some all pro sliders. The frame pictures is a gusset along the frame because I have had some poeple tell me the frame can crack there after a few years of hard use. Something quick and easy to do

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice job Eric! :thumb: I need to bring my junk over so you can build me some like that and increase my rear shackle angle a bit. By the way, the truck is working well and I should be able to make the run this weekend! I can't wait to throw on that exhaust!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Nice work man!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Kaulana should be putting miles on the gears today so he can run tomorrow morning with everyone. He's pumped! The runner turned out great. It should work really well. I'm SOOOO jealous of the parts on that thing! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: It really is a nice rig and I think it'll work well for him. Those tires should do great in the snow and ride like glass on the street.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Most toy frames I've seen crack were down by the front of the rear spring hangar. Landcruisers also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts