Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

new rig maybe?

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  rednecknation4x4 
#1 ·
i have been looking for a rig and might have found it, but not sure.
this is what i know about it
73 power wagon 3/4 ton, 4" lift, 36x14.5 15 gumbo monster mudder radials on 15x10 8 lug, built 440, and rollbar, but it needs a vacuum brake booster and a good carb cleaning.

my question is it a good deal for 800 dollars?

post pics when they are sent to me.

#7 ·
Shoot roll in there with $500 CASH wave that around in front of his face and BUY that junk.If not post up so someone else might have a go at 'er
Hell if you want to buy it for somethign to just trash the shit outta,do "Fall Guy" impersonnations,etc,you just beat the living shit outta it til the frame cracks in half,you roll and total it,jump your grand daddies house with it,then pull the drivetrain,axles and tires and make yourself $1500 parting it out,and sell the rest to the scrap yard :finger:
Well thats what i would do with a 500 running rig.Anyone want o get a demo derby going this spring??? :thumb:

#11 ·
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE pick this piece up NOW..or pass on the info for another planetier to grab up. :thumb:

#14 ·
here the guys e-mail mudzombie@comcast.net the guy is in vancouver,wa and the truck is estacada,or hope some one gets it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.