Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all Jarrod Azbill is our new Pres and Shane Osborne is the new VP yahooo. Jarrod called me today and is ordering new decals for everyone who wants them me thinks they will be awesome. Hey Greg when will the new site be launched. It is quiet immpressive I like espcaccailly the contact Jarrod page :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
New to the forum

I have signed up.
I will watch this from time to time.

Scott

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great way to communicate

Hi Scott,

I think the forums will be great for the SRO club, they're a great way to communicate or just chat, ask questions, learn about tech issues, or give someone a hard time (in fun).

Our web site should be up soon, Kim & Jarrod have sent the check, and I'll upload the site as soon as possible.

Thanks again for sending the photos.

Good Day,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Jarrod,

I just got off the phone with the web hosting company. I've called them every day since last Wednesday. They said they have not found it. I was talking to a sales rep. and not the accouting office directly. I think it should have been processed already. That would be great if you could have Kim talk to the bank.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
423 Posts
Greg, I nust got off the phone with the bank and they said the check cleared on the 27 of this month. I'm not sure why they are saying they did not get it yet. See what you can find out. Thanks again Jarrod

P.S. I'll see if I have the club check book in the Bronco and get the check #

1 - 11 of 11 Posts