Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. A few of us guys started an off roading club. Its getting bigger every day. Since we belong to this quality club and we only wanted quality members this is where we came to look for new people ;) This club is new and trying to be one of the best. We are a group of friends who are looking to make the best off road club. We are also open to 4 wheelers, two wheel drives, rock climbers, and anyone else who thinks they can hang with the big dogs. This club of friends is all about mud and getting really dirty. We welcome you guys to come and look at our Myspace page and if you have Myspace please feel free to add us ;) We have also started a new webpage that we have started up until we can get the hosted one up, go take a look. Its at http://dixemudboggers.bravehost.com. We are always looking for new members, ideas, or pictures so if you have any for us please let us know ;)

The Guys Over At Dixie Mud Boggers

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
If who I think he is, has some cool pics of some strange rides built solely for mud.
MGB running a 396 on a K5 chassis, 66 Hearse rolling on 6x6 frame.

Strange and amazingly enough functional creations.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I wanna see that 6x6 hearse. I love a good hearse.

-Mikey-
(yeah...strange...so what?)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm Justin.
I'll try and get my scanner to work (dog chewed the cord) so I can post some pictures of the trucks we built, including the hearse.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Cool.

Now when your site gets bigger, I'm going to pimp my site over there and get them to come over here and I dont want any shit about it. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for checkin out the site. Please let us know if you guys have pictures to list that you want on there and any ideas that you might have...... if so, give us a hollar at [email protected] and tell your friends about us too..... and let us know if you want to list some links so you can list ours too ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts