Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought her home from Sun Valley last night.

67 Bronco.

Rebuilt 289 (500 miles since rebuild)
Rebuilt NP435
Resealed d20 - T Shift
3 1/2 " suspension lift, 1" body with some washers for extra height
StoneCrusher Steering setup
TrueTrac in front with disc brakes
4.56 in Rear
35's with 15x10 rims

Still doing a complete inventory and then the 'work to be done' list gets created. There is a little rust in the bed, but nothing too bad. The washers with the body mounts will be high on the list to be replaced properly. There is a little 'Bronco Lean' from just tightening up the lift incorrectly, but that is a easy fix (just takes time and patience).

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now if I would just stop doing sh*t too it..

Right now it is apart with the fuel tank out, radiator out (just came back, it was/is ok), windshield off and now the nightmare of all the wiring has been removed and is being replaced. Wife is kinda pissed that I haven't even driven it 10 miles after getting it back home and it is currently taking precedence over her accord in the garage when I need extra space.:darn:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Damn thats to bad sounds like you got a big pos there. Want me to come take it off your hands?:idea:
now if I would just stop doing sh*t too it..

Right now it is apart with the fuel tank out, radiator out (just came back, it was/is ok), windshield off and now the nightmare of all the wiring has been removed and is being replaced. Wife is kinda pissed that I haven't even driven it 10 miles after getting it back home and it is currently taking precedence over her accord in the garage when I need extra space.:darn:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is what I keep telling her but her only response is.. "yeah, well monk's have proven that a man can survive while being celibut(spelling). Still feel that way about my car?".

I am hoping to have the rear and engine compartment harness installed today along with the fuel tank installed. Tomorrow should be the 2nd and 3rd coat of color on the dash and windshield. Friday, reinstall of the windshield and installation of wipers and associated wiring.

But of course that is best case scenario.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
that is what I keep telling her but her only response is.. "yeah, well monk's have proven that a man can survive while being celibut(spelling). Still feel that way about my car?".
Are we married to the same person?
Mine feels that way about her side of the garage, regardless what she drives.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OLD fuel tank out - new fuel tank loosely installed (waiting to finish routing all wiring)
Windshield off and sanded
Rear wireharness installed (just need to adjust routing on wires)
Engine bay harness removed, new one layed out and ready to do some terminations on.

I have one stupid screw that is giving me issues before I can totall remove the dash and get it off to paint. And that will giving me much better access to finish off wiring.

New alternator casing being painted and rebuild kit being put in.

Possibly scored a hydroboost to do while I got it all apart and I already have the wife pissed off.

Isn't this fun?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts