Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have an introduction forum, so I thought I'd do it here.

Not a current 4X4 owner, used to have a 89 jeep yj. Had the pleasure of using the bosses Hummer for 3 months two years ago. I'm now sporting a 2003 Cobra Mustang Convertible (modded with go-fast goodies). Still interested in the mud running, just came out to see what's new.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Ah nice. I've owned a few mustangs. Very nice cars. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandman said:
Ah nice. I've owned a few mustangs. Very nice cars. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board. :thumb:
Thanks, what breed did you have?

I'm from that huge land mass above you, more specifically about an hour from Toronto.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
muddinmike said:
a canuck eh?

we might let it slide if you prove worthy :mrgreen:
Well we don't got much up here, I'll admit. Got bragging rights for hockey, and most parts you pretty much need a 4X4 truck to get around in the winter time. I actually got pulled over once in the Jeep by a cop on a snowmobile. Let's see what else will make me worthy? I drive an 11 second car, in the winter! I will add though, I'm lucky if it starts moving after 11 seconds in the winter.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
pulled over by a cop on a snowmobile :scared: my god thats hillarious :thumb: I got pulled over by a cop on a bicycle out at roann's in emmett, other than that just LOTS of cops in car's.

You DO drive a ford so I guess we can keep ya around :mrgreen:

Just look out for matt if he see's your ford he might get jealous and run into it like he did mine :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
lmao! I thought I was the only one busted by a cop on a sled! Up in West Yellowstone, MT. cops patrol town in the winter on sleds, and I was racing my sled down main street and got pulled over... he let me off tho.. :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
welcome :mrgreen: I know a guy who backed over a bicycle cops bike at the bar, he thought somebody had played a joke and put something under his tire so he put it in drive and ran over it again :thumb: ,the cop was so embarased about parking his bike behind someones vehicle he just let him go :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AJ Johnson said:
lmao! I thought I was the only one busted by a cop on a sled! Up in West Yellowstone, MT. cops patrol town in the winter on sleds, and I was racing my sled down main street and got pulled over... he let me off tho.. :thumb:
I wasn't on a sled though, I was driving my jeep. That and I was on a rural road outside of town. He couldn't see my tail lights because I forgot to brush them off when removing all the snow fall. I was probably only going about 60 (kph), but his sled could haul ass. I couldn't tell at first what was pulling me over, just saw the flashing cherry. I had a good laugh about it too. It was hard to take him seriously climbing off the sled and not out of a car. It is the easiest way for the cops to get around in the winter in some of our northern parts of Ontario.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts