Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whistle This was my junk last winter. Currently under a d60 on 6" bronco coil swap. Rear has 4"Tuff counrty springs and shackle reverse 14Bolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:thumb: Why not a coil swap? I got to be different I guess. :finger: And I live alot closer to Big White than Whistler

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome, a lot of the regulars are in Moab right now so don't feel ignored or something. They love to have new people. :thumb:

·
Registered
327 Posts
My wife is from southern Alberta, near Lethbridge. We go up there at least once a year to my in-laws cabin at Waterton, but I've not yet been over Crows Nest pass into B.C. I'd love to make that trip some day soon. What are the must-see places in B.C.?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Nice Burb. It is nice to see another one around. I can't wait for winter... :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
been awhile, bought a house, had a kid, now I get truck money again so...:eek:

Left to do: Trac bar, steering, shocks, brake lines, drive shaft mods, and put in the new fuel tank, sending unit & pump. Hope she fires cause its been awhile:bowdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gasman said:
My wife is from southern Alberta, near Lethbridge. We go up there at least once a year to my in-laws cabin at Waterton, but I've not yet been over Crows Nest pass into B.C. I'd love to make that trip some day soon. What are the must-see places in B.C.?

:drive: ROAD TRIP. Must see I guess is the Okanagan where I live now. June/July, hot as hell, and I live in Lake Country BC where there are more than 30 lakes within an hour or so. Fishing and wheelin is good around here:beer:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Are you going to do something about the coils bowing like that??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nate said:
Are you going to do something about the coils bowing like that??

1st I'm adding a trac bar and shocks, and 2 they are a 6" SUPERFLEX, they are gonna bow like that to some extent:popcorn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts