Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im new to this site and new to the 4x4 world. I just bought a 89 Nissan Pathfinder, she has some work done to her and I am gonna be doing some more. Im a newbie when it comes to working on my rig so I might have some questions for ya's.. Hope to make alot of new friends here, maybe some in my area too, boring old PA. 8)

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Hey its not that boring!

I used to live in Paoli out on the main line on the East side.

Welcome to the site. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandman said:
Hey its not that boring!

I used to live in Paoli out on the main line on the East side.

Welcome to the site. :thumb:
Do you know any good places around to go fling some mud?? I use to go riding back in the silt basin, but I got kicked out the other day when I went back in my truck. Like I said I am new to the hole 4x4 world so Im still trying to find places legal to go. Thanks in advance!! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Its been many years since I lived there. I would have no clue these days. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
183 Posts
welcome to the site.

these guys are cool. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome to the site. Not many nissans here, but most everyone is pretty knowledgable about 4x4's in general. Ask any questions you have and I'm sure someone can help.

So tell us about your pathfinder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JoshH said:
Welcome to the site. Not many nissans here, but most everyone is pretty knowledgable about 4x4's in general. Ask any questions you have and I'm sure someone can help.

So tell us about your pathfinder.
Its a 89 XE two door model, I have a 3" Body Lift and a 3" Suspension lift dont know what kind it was on it when I bought it, I am running 33's on it on some AR rims. Also have Hella driving lights on the front bumper. She needs some body work and the motor is starting to go, I am burning oil until she is up to operating tempature, most likely my valve seals is what im told, so I dont know what I am gonna do about it, get another motor put in or get the seals fixed, hopefully it wont get any worse real quick that way I can put money aside to get the work done, alot other more important things to use the money on right now. Like my son and the other child that is on the way, plus Im outta work right now. Wich I am thinking about going to school to become a mechanic, but thats a whole other story. When I figure out how to post some pix I will do that. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts