Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

New guy here!

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Jonx4x4 
#1 ·
I just found this website through a link in BLT2KRL's sig on the IFSJA. Let me introduce myself...

My name is Jon, and I have a 1969 Nissan Patrol 4.0 4x4 as my project truck/off-road rig. I have a 1989 Chevy S-10 2.5L 4x2 as a daily driver. Im from Southwestern Oklahoma, and lead the All Fours 4x4 Club.

Any questions or comments?

#3 ·
Thanks! Im familiar with AJ from the IFSJA. As for Sandman... judging by a couple of posts Ive already read by him... he seems like a pretty humorous guy... :mrgreen:

#6 ·
Welcome Man I would love to go to Oaklahoma and do some wheeling. cool rig and just remember AJ was beaten like a redheaded stepchild while younger (a self admission) and Matt does not deny stuff very often. I think Payge is Matts one true love thats really all ya need to know :firedevi: :firedevi: :rotfl: :rotfl:

#10 ·
Cool. Its like Off-Road World but without all the Ford guys... :thumb:

Oh yeah, and this place actually has a sense of humor, which is more than I can say for Off-Road World! :roll:

#11 ·
lol... Thanks! Thats one thing I REALLY like about Matt... He's laid back and pretty cool about everything... That is probably the thing that sets this site apart more than anything else, and one of the main reasons I hang out here, it's just cool to chat and BS here without having some asswipe stick-stuck-up-their-ass moderator crawling all over you, or getting flamed for the stupidest stuff by teenagers with attitudes and no trucks...

#12 ·
Well, Off-RoadWorld is a branch off of Ford Truck World, but they look down upon anybody with a Chevrolet, Dodge, IH, Toyota, Nissan, or what ever else that is non-Ford!

#15 ·
Another thing I like, is you dont get mouthed by the hardcore rock crawlin guys because your rig is near stock...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.