Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well New Here I have been Voting for you guys for some time now but i finaly had a few minutes to acutly fill out your forms and join up..
Just wanted to say I am glad to be here and I hope we can team up and get some good wheeling in one of these days !!! :mrgreen:
But Me and Rocks Dont Get along,, Mud, Snow,Sand and trails,, but I will leave rocks to the jeeps and rock buggies some places my truck shouldnt go LOL
here is a couple pics of my rig

here is a cheesy little video clip i made its rated pg13 for adult language LOL

http://home.comcast.net/~k5mitch//Quilcene1.wmv

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Silverdale, I used to live over in Jackson Park (yup..a navy brat) then we moved over to Ollala above Port Orchard. I loved it up there, I would like to go back someday, I almost went up to be a camping manager in the new Sportsman's Warehouse but my wife wanted to stay.
I think my greatest memory is playing Chico football in the rain at the dirt field, man I loved that muddy field.
Any ways sorry about the rant
Welcome

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Welcome I have a couple of freinds down here that have been wanting to put on a mud event at the local mud hole(its a big mudhole) just run into some problems about it actually being legal to wheel out there and no one really quite knows who we need to talk to about something like that. Hope to get something together so you guys can make the haul over here and go wheeling with us Idaho boys :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts