Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed some cool new features to the site:

When I visit the site, it has a ghost username and password up at the top right corner, it does not log me in, but you can log in from that instance. Just thought it was pretty cool. Not very functional, but cool. I like sites that use the cookies to log you in, but I remember the hack problems, so dont know if that was the purpose of changing the cookies.

I also started to get replies emailed to me. That I like and there is functionality there too.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Thanks. :thumb:

I'm still working out all the bugs in the switchover. The emailed reply's are a function in the profile that you can turn off or on. I started with somebody else's basic skin setup and went from there. They get the credit for the logon in the top. I left it there as there isnt another easy place to log on in the forums.

I still need to do some graphic work and some other stuff.

Just dont have the time with work, kids and other stuff. :banghead:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realize the preference part of the email, but it has always been on. Just usually do not get emails. I believe it is because it logs you out, but do not really know. I am still rooting for a different BG color. Lighten the black and soften the bright blue a little. :banghead:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts